Zoom has the ability to integrate with the RIT Exchange server for calendar invites and contacts.
To make this connection, follow these steps.
- Launch a web browser and goto https://rit.zoom.us
- Login with your RIT username and password
- Once logged in to the website, on left side of your screen click on Profile
- Look for the Calendar Integration section and click on Connect to Calendar and Contact Service
- In the Select a Service dialog, click on Exchange and then leave both boxes checked
- Click Next
- In this window, enter your username as MAIN\<username>. Example: MAIN\rrhpph
- For the password, enter your RIT password and then leave the rest of the form alone
- Click Authorize
- You should now be set
Verify by launching your Zoom client and calendar events should now be shown in the meeting dialog window.